The Castellers de Montreal can’t wait to get back to training! Obviously, this resumption of activities is only possible within the framework of certain measures to limit the risk of spreading SARS-CoV-2. These measures are the same as those currently applicable in any public place and sports activities. Therefore, we had to adapt our activity. That’s why we invite you to read the following.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date list of current sanitary measures, please see the following page:
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19, please stay home! You may consult the COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool..
- If you tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home! We wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you again!
- Have your proof of vaccination on hand! We will check the vaccine protection of each participant. For more information, please see: https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/progress-of-the-covid-19-vaccination/covid-19-vaccination-passport
- Those who do not have sufficient vaccine protection will be denied access to the premises.
- Each team member must have their own faixa (loan available through a $ 40 deposit). First-time rookies will receive a red faixa. These red faixas will be washed between each training session by a manager.
- There will be no loan of shirts during the training sessions
- Participation is limited to 25 people. Priority will be given to people who registered through the Amunt! app or who we will have informed us of their arrival by email.
When you arrive
- We will check your vaccination coverage via the VaxiCode app or with a QR code.
- Please clean your hands. Disinfectant will be made available to you.
- If you climb, disinfectant will be available to clean your feet.
- Each participant must leave their personal belonging at least 1 m from those of other people not living at the same address, along the walls of the room, in a place where they will not interfere with the activity (ask for help to a manager in case of doubt).
- Please avoid physical contacts that are not related to castells.
During the training session
- Wearing a mask is maintained, especially during the castells, but breaks are possible at a distance of 1 m from people who do not share the same home.
- Please avoid any physical contact that is unrelated to the castells.
- Do not hesitate to wash your hands.
After the training session
- Please clean your hands.
- Make sure to keep a distance of 1m from people who do not live with you.
- Please do not loiter before leaving the premises.
- You must have left by 9:45 p.m.